As many of you know already, Windows 11 is available, but for only those who are enrolled in the Microsoft Insider program. Let’s see what are the steps in order to install Windows 11 on your system.
First, let’s check System requirements.
- CPU: a 1 GHz or faster dual-core or higher processor on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x
- Display: A display 9 inches or larger, with a resolution of 720p or higher
Note:Please backup your system before proceeding with Windows 11 installation.
- To get started, you will need to join Windows Insider Program. You can do it here.
- If you prefer to do it from your computer, you can click on the Start > Settings.
- Navigate to Update & Security>Windows Insider Program and click on Get Started.
- After you click on Get started, you will have to sign in using your Microsoft account and select Dev Channel and Confirm.
- Next, I suggest you to reboot the computer and go back to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click on Check for updates. At this point, you should be able to see “Windows 11 Insider Preview xxx” and the status: Downloading…
- After Downloading and Installing are completed. Reboot your computer and you should be now on Windows 11.
azure virtual desktop Azure Virtual Desktop RDP Shortpath backup your documents with onedrive backup your pictures with onedrive business it services boston Can I back up files using OneDrive Cloud PC Defender for Office 365 fix your spell check in microsoft teams how to install windows 11 How to limit who can create Microsoft Team sites How to set up MFA for my azure virtual desktop How to set up Microsoft OneDrive backup How to set up spell check Microsoft Teams how to upgrade unifi controller linux Idle session timeout Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Microsoft Lighthouse Microsoft OneDrive backup files Microsoft Teams Microsoft Teams silicon M1 Safe Links Microsoft Teams Setup MFA for WVD AVD spell check not working microsoft teams system requirements for windows 11 Unifi controller upgrade Universal Print windows 11 Windows365 Windows365 Business windows virtual desktop